Beach Sand Sculptures Company Policies
BEACH SAND SCULPTURES COMPANY POLICIES
- **By purchasing a service(s) online through this website or booking over the phone, you and all people participating in your group agreeing to be unconditionally bound to Beach Sand Sculptures’ Company Policies.**
- **Our passion** is to help you enjoy our beautiful beaches and to participate in a unique experience to Create Memories in The Sand. We are a family oriented beach activity and expect conduct to fall within this standard of conduct. We adhere and promote the rules and regulations which protect our beaches, water, and environment allowing locals and visitors to continue enjoying our beautiful beaches for years to come.
- **The respect of private property**: No walking on the dunes. No glass bottles. Legal activities of all kinds. Any person(s) who does not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- **Digital Media Policy**: Client may take photographs of their SandCastle Lesson or Specialty Sand Sculpture for their personal use. Client agrees to allow BSS full use of all digital media of all persons and/or sand sculptures for their marketing use, taken by BSS and/or their agencies.
- **Release of Liability Policy**: By booking a service with Beach Sand Sculptures Client and all participating parties agrees to release Beach Sand Sculptures and their agencies from any and all liability claims.
**SANDCASTLE LESSONS POLICIES**
- **On The Day of Your SandCastle Lesson** your SandCastle Coach will be in contact using the cell phone number you provided on your booking after 9:00 AM. Your SandCastle Coach is your contact person for the day of your SandCastle Lesson – they will confirm your meeting location, and answer any question you may have. Any additional information such as gate codes or the purchase of additional SandCastle Tool Kits should be given to them.
- **Payment Policy** – SandCastle Lessons: All SandCastle Lessons booked online or over the phone shall be paid in full at the time of booking. Cash Gratuity for SandCastle Coaches/Sand Sculptors is greatly appreciated – they typically upwards of 20%. Gratuity may be added a SandCastle Lesson booking before or after a lesson.
**Weather Policy – SandCastle Lesson**:
- **ON THE DAY OF YOUR SANDCASTLE LESSON** – If the weather is questionable, plan to attend your SandCastle Lesson as scheduled. The decision to cancel your SandCastle Lesson, due to inclement weather, will be determined by your SandCastle Coach at any time before or during a SandCastle Lesson. A SandCastle Lesson is deemed complete when the demonstration portion has been provided. The “demonstration portion” of a SandCastle Lesson is defined as the initial pound-up and carve, of the demonstration tower.
- **Our goal** is to provide your scheduled SandCastle Lesson, as many times it is difficult to reschedule. If your SandCastle Lesson is canceled by your SandCastle Coach(es) due to inclement weather we a) attempt to reschedule, OR b) refund the SandCastle Lesson.
- **The safety of our clientele and our SandCastle Coaches is our #1 concern.** Florida’s high humidity and the nature of building SandCastles will cause participants to become wet, therefore a little bit of rain is no concern during a lesson. Lightning and high winds are of much greater concern. Florida weather can change quickly.
- **Booking Party Size – SandCastle Lessons:** Children 4 years of age and younger are free with a participating adult. Beach Sand Sculptures encourage everyone in a group/family to participate in the SandCastle Lesson – they are truly a family/group experience. A group/family may choose not to have everyone in their group/family participate in this case only those people designate as participants will be allowed to participate (i.e. work on the sand pile, ask questions, carve sand, etc.) If through the course of a SandCastle Lesson additional people participate in any way (beyond the group size booked) the booking credit card will reflect the cost for the appropriate group size.
- **Cancellation/Change Order Policy – SandCastle Lessons:** Client is required to notify BSS, in writing (Info@BeachSandSculptures.com), 48 hours in advance of booked SandCastle Lesson to receive a full refund. Failure to provide adequate advance notice (48 hours) in writing will result in full charge for services scheduled.
- **Incorrect Booking Information – SandCastle Lessons** Incorrect Booking Date, Incorrect Booking Location, Incorrect Time Zone – Beach Sand Sculptures, nor their agencies, will not be held responsible for incorrect booking information. Booking Confirmation emails are sent out immediately upon booking. **Read through all correspondence when received and confirm all dates. If you do not receive a Confirmation Email shortly after booking please contact us at Info@BeachSandSculptures.com**
- **No Show Policy – SandCastle Lessons:** Failure to provide adequate advance notice (48 hours) in writing (Info@BeachSandSculptures.com) will result in full charge for services scheduled (see Cancellation/Change Order Policy).
- **Refund Policy – SandCastle Lessons:** There are NO REFUNDS provided with a cancellation of fewer than 48 hours notice (before SandCastle Lesson booking) to BSS in writing (Info@BeachSandSculptures.com). SandCastle Lessons which incur weather related delays or cancellation (determined by the SandCastle Coaches) due to weather will be **a)** attempted to rebook OR **b)** receive a full refund. Weather decisions are made by the SandCastle Coach just prior the start of a lesson and may change during the course of the SandCastle Lesson. Refund/Dispute questions may be sent to Info@BeachSandSculptures.com and will be reviewed for consideration within 30 days.
- **Travel Policy – SandCastle Lessons:** NW Florida: Current areas covered by our Mobile Unit SandCastle Lessons are Fort Walton Beach through Destin to Inlet Beach including the coastal communities along Scenic Hwy 30A, and Panama City Beach.
- **Destin** – Guests of **Emerald Grande**, 10 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, are required to meet their SandCastle Coach(es) at an alternate beach than Norriego Point (The Emerald Grande Beach). We suggest Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House, 414 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 (within walking distance on The Destin Harbor).
- **30A** – Guests of **Sanctuary by the Sea**, 1363 County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach (aka Blue Mountain Beach or Redfish), FL 32459 are required to meet their SandCastle Coaches(es) at an alternate beach. We Suggest: The Blue Mountain Public Beach Access, 2365 Scenic 83 South, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
- **30A** – Guests of **The Preserve (at Grayton)** Addresses on: Morgans Trail, Bartons Way W, Bentley Lane, Coleman Drive in Santa Rosa Beach 32459 – might also be written as Blue Mountain Beach, Fl 32459 or Grayton Beach, Fl 32459. Requires the guests to meet their SandCastle Coach at a nearby Public Beach Access.
**SPECIALTY SAND SCULPTURES POLICIES**
**Specialty Sand Sculptures **
Beach Sand Sculptures, LLC
P.O. Box 1988
Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
Copyright 2016 Beach Sand Sculptures Destin, FL
Site by Gnosis Consulting